Friday, May 15, 2015

Amana Eve

Sorry Ralph, I stole your post title fair and square.

I spent the last ten days or so in Denver hanging with the fam.  Good times.  We even got to spend a couple days in Buena Vista, CO.  If you ever have an opportunity to go there, do.  While you are there go to the Eddyline brewing company and have a Jolly Roger Black Lager.  And the yak burger isn't bad, neither (more Ralphisms).

Today, we (the Frau and I) flew to Des Moines and drove a rental car to Cedar Rapids.  What a great rental car, we wound up with a yellow VW Beetle.  Perfect!

Near our hotel is a Mexican restaurant.  We each had a big-ass margherita, and a plate of Mexican perfection.

I hope to see you all in the morning!

5 comments:

  1. I would so much wish I had the opportunity to go there as well.
    Have a great time (and don't forget the books) :-)
    Brgds
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as no one is confused about who is the better looking guy, I'm ok with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, now I'm really confused :-)
    Bob, running and ducking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brian,
    sounds like a great time.
    Have fun.

    Cheers,
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete